HOT AND RELIABLE BULK SMS PORTAL IN NIGERIA WITH APPS FEATURES


HOT AND RELIABLE BULK SMS PORTAL IN NIGERIA WITH APPS FEATURES

For months now, my client has been asking me, where can they get a good and reliable source for sending Bulk SMS in Nigeria? So I took it as a research, while searching on the NET, I came across so many BULK SMS websites that offer the opportunity to use their services to send bulk SMS to different country in  the world.

But one thing I noticed here, is that I’m never satisfied with what I see (I mean the features they offer to their clients) so I keep on looking and searching till I got a good Nigerian based Bulk SMS Portal that offers features that suite my need in this world of technology we are into now.

I have few subtopics to treat on this post, which will be as follows:

WHAT IS BULK SMS?
Yes it is good to know the meaning of bulk SMS before you start getting to use it, so that you will use it in a well known way, because you can’t go to a school and teach, when you know that you are not Educated to teach or give a lecture in any way.
Now I will define bulk SMS as the dissemination of large numbers of SMS messages for delivery to mobile phone terminals, It is used by media companies, enterprises, banks (for marketing and fraud control) and consumer brands for a variety of purposes including entertainment, enterprise, and mobile marketing.

Now that’s just the meaning of Bulk SMS, knowing this now, makes you to be Educated in the world of Bulk SMS, because it is not good to use what you don’t too understand or know, in this life, we must seek to learn new things everyday, so that our Future we be enhanced and come out in flying colours.

You might also read: Free SMS Worldwide



USES OF BULK SMS
BULK SMS is used in so many ways, but I will enlist few occasional events that will use bulk SMS in anywhere we find ourselves. The following are the uses of Bulk SMS:
  • Wedding – this means it is use to invite loved ones and friends for wedding celebration.
  • Seminars – yes in most cases, Bulk SMS serves as a Medium to inform people about their Seminars holding on so and so day.
  • Conferences – it is to inform and tell people the date on their conference holding on any day fixed.
  • Ceremonies – in this, we use Bulk SMS as a way to invite or remind our friends.
  • Conclaves
  • Fellowships
  • Exhibition
  • Annual General Meeting
  • Cooperative and Thrift Society Meeting
  • Rallies
  • Campaign


With all this little info, I know you are good to start using bulk SMS.

WHERE CAN I REGISTER FOR BULK SMS?
I really love this question here, is a nice and wonderful one to ask. Where to register for Bulk SMS is not a problem at all, it’s very simple and simple, just a Click and you have Registered for your Bulk SMS account. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR YOUR BULK SMS NOW

Share this post to your friends, through social medias like: FACEBOOK I TWITTER I GOOGLE PLUS (GOOGLE+)

Post a Comment

0 Comments