How to Recharge your Mobile Phone with USSD code on Zenith Bank Accounts Users @ZenithBank


How to Recharge your Mobile Phone with USSD code on Zenith Bank Accounts Users @ZenithBank


Recently while I just finished making a call in my cell phone, Immediately I saw a pop up message with some instructions on how to Recharge my Phone, Because it is only those that has Zenith Account and that is also registered in there mobile number that will see the message I'm discussing here.

So while I was still looking at the pop up message, I was thinking in my heart that what's all this for? Because I don't give time to most pop up messages by MTN Network Nigeria, so I begin to think of it, if this might work! So without taking much of my time, I tried the code and it worked out for good.



For those of you reading this blog post now, I want to inform you that this article is for people that has bank account with Zenith Bank Nigeria. And in case you are not using Zenith Bank, well I will say that, you can share the link of this post to your friends you know that are using Zenith Account. That will be of good help to them and reduce their money spending on daily basics.




HOW CAN I RECHARGE MY PHONE NOW WITH USSD CODE ON ZENITH BANK ACCOUNT?


  • Make sure you are using Zenith Bank with that number or smart phone you want to use and buy or recharge your phone.
  • Dial this code "*302*any amount you want# and press your send button. E.g: *302*500# then your phone will be instantly loaded with #500.00.


That's all you need to know, stay tuned in this blog while we get you more ICT updates articles...

You can be of Help to Us by using our social share button to help us to broadcast it to your friends, thanks.



Love in the World (Devil herself) is a stain that can be wipe away 2ru the Word of God! Locate a Kingdom program now and be taught d full Gospel! and Repent of All your Sinful and Old ways of Live!!!



Post a Comment

0 Comments