How to Root Lollipop SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 GT-I9500/I9505][5.0.1]


This guide will show you how to root Lollipop 5.0.1 for the GT-I9500/i9505 ONLY!
With NOOBS support

Method 1 (GT-I9500)
Steps:
1 - Download cf-auto-root: DOWNLOAD ME
2 - Connect your phone to pc
3 - Open odin
4 - Go to download mode by holding the volume down + home key+ power key at the same time, then press volume up
5 - Extract and Flash the file via odin (AP or PDA)

SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 GT-I9500 

Method 2 (GT-I9500/GT-I9505)

YOU MIGHT ALSO READ:




Steps:
1 - Download philz touch recovery GT-I9500 : DOWNLOAD ME
Download philz touch recovery GT-I9505 : DOWNLOAD ME
or Download CWM recovery: DOWNLOAD ME
2 - Connect your phone to PC
3 - Open Odin
4 - Go to download mode by holding the volume down + home key+ power key at the same time, then press volume up
5 - Flash the recovery via odin (AP or PDA) (if you are on i9505 uncheck auto-reboot)
- After the device reboots
6 - Download the SuperSU
7 - Go to the recovery by holding the volume up + home key + power key at the same time
8- Flash the SuperSU file from recovery (Select "Install zip") and locate the file
9 - Reboot.


YOU MIGHT ALSO READ:

How to Receive OTA after Rooting and keep apps/data Intact [GT-I9500][5.0.1]

Method 3 (GT-I9500)


Steps:
1 - Download philz touch recovery GT-I9500 : DOWNLOAD ME
2 - Connect your phone to PC
3 - Open Odin
4 - Go to download mode by holding the volume down + home key+ power key at the same time, then press volume up
5 - Flash the recovery via odin (AP or PDA)
- After the device reboots
6 - Go to the recovery by holding the volume up + home key + power key at the same time
7 - Now go to Philz settings --> Re-root System --> Yes Apply SuperSU
8 - Download SuperSU from Play Store or Click Here to Download SuperSU APK file
9 - Open the SuperSU and he should ask you, how do you want to update binary? select NORMAL
Have Fun.


If you don't get philz touch recovery on both i9500 & i9505 then flash the cf-auto-root and follow the steps.
cf-auto-root gt-i9500: Download
cf-auto-root gt-i9505: Download
cf-auto-root credits for method 1 goes to @Chainfire

Your Warranty will be voided!
I'm not responsible about any soft or hard brick of your phone!

MENTION ME IF YOU USE ANY OF MY LINKS!!

SOURCE: XDA

Post a Comment

0 Comments